Forklift mitsubishi heavy duty fork lift trucks
Among of the most compact machines available on the market in this capacity range, these heavy duty fork lift trucks from hyster have demonstrated their reliability and strength in heavy duty applications all over the world.
depend on the power of this machine in the most demanding operations from tough steel and coil handling operations to concrete and port applications, whether new or used forklift trucks.
hyster 16 t heavy duty fork lift truck highlights:
- extremely stable rough terrain forklift when handling the heaviest loads thanks to the wide, strong drive axle
- with fast travel and lift speeds, the high-performance power train features engine and transmission protection systems ensuring maximum reliability and low total cost of ownership
- for the toughest applications and heaviest loads there is a multi-purpose, hook-type, sideshift, fork positioning carriage. a range of different fork and front-end attachments (including coil rams) are available to suit specific applications
- oil-immersed (wet) disc brakes help support lower cost of operation
- tier 4i / stage iiib compliant, producing lower emissions and offering up to 20% fuel savings compared to the previous generation of product, significantly reducing lifetime costs
- tier 4i / stage iiib version features the cummins qsb6.7 diesel engine.
- in addition to the cummins engine technologies, hyster has also introduced new performance optimisation developments such as cooling on demand, load sensing hydraulics (power on demand), rpm management and alternate engine idle speed to help further reduce the total fuel consumption in most applications
- the eco-elo fuel efficiency mode can be used which reduces the maximum engine speed and optimises fuel efficiency even more
- hyster “vista” cab, offers an outstanding range of standard ergonomic features, plus excellent all-round visibility, to ensure ease of operation
- the ultra compact short wheelbase models are designed for applications where operating space is restricted. the compact “s” (short) h16xms-12 and h18xms-12 models, feature a wheelbase of just 3.50m